skills + services
Claire is happy to work in a flexible way inputting into your project as much or little as is required - a few ideas and concepts at site planning stages, a planting scheme to enhance an existing proposal, or a full design service. Sometimes a morning workshop and a few thoughts early on in a project can be a cost effective way to help shape ideas for how a landscape and building might work together.
Thoughtful design and planning can transform the hum-drum to create wonderful places and, after all, no two projects are the same and each client has a different set of requirements.
Key services are:
- Full Design Service : Landscape + garden design (hard + soft) from concept to overseeing works on site.
- Sketch design schemes
- Site planning / landscape strategy - early input to help create best functioning outdoor spaces
- Tree protection drawings + condition surveys.
- Planning submissions - landscape drawings - input into design + access statements.
- Discharge of landscape related planning conditions.
- Landscape input into Bream assessments.
- Planting design to accompany new works or ‘refresh’ a tired planting scheme.
- Detail design + specification.
- Tendering work - helping selecting suitable contractor.
- Contract administration + site supervision.